Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013!

And a Happy New Year to everyone...let's hope that 2013 brings joy and gladness to all and good health and prosperity as well.
I am getting myself organized after a very busy December. I have a backlog of Scrunch Socks to knit as well as a couple of interesting projects, which include a Scrunch Sock but knee high version. That will be an interesting project. Not sure how it will work as cotton is the typical yarn I use for the Scrunch Socks...I am thinking that wool blend would be better for knee highs because of the elasticity. Might have to rethink that a bit.

Let's all enjoy the year and surround ourselves with many many yarns and projects!!!!! Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive