Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Friday, January 18, 2013

Braided Cable with Seed Stitches

In between my crazy orders for the Scrunch Socks I managed to post another sock. Using a beautiful yarn....Lorna Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn....really a medium priced yarn and best if you can get it on sale. Very nice fingering weight. I have knitted a few socks for my husband with this yarn and the oldest of the socks is 9 yrs and counting. They have held up really well and still have some nice give and softness. I would recommend this yarn for any project that requires fingering weight. I knitted these socks using #1 needles so that the knit was tight and helps for a much warmer sock...although does take a bit longer to knit I did the braided cable. Love the pattern.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120796220/braided-cable-socks






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive