Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update...


So what is going on...well so immerse in NCAA Women's Basketball these days...UCONN is rolling along and next game is on Sunday agains Iowa State. Should be a better game than the last ones. At least a bit more competitive. UCONN is just squashing the opponents...Also did finish a pair of mitts sent to a woman in Louisiana and finishing a pair of Cable Ribs in Pink. Going back again to the basic and love the Cable Rib. But need to add a spark to the Etsy Site. My goal this year was to sell 12 items. I think I can do that but still trying to figure out pricing and what is comfortable for me to sell. Thoroughly enjoy Etsy as it is really a great way to fund your hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive