Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Clog Socks again...


Well decided to do pair of white heart clog socks with pink hearts. Actually am almost done and will post picture by end of week. Did get another order for a pair of Cuffed Fingerless Mitts in Brown. So ordered the yarn and will start on that order by tomorrow I think.

Also got a couple of inquiries about the Cross Pattern Sock pattern. (The pair shown here I call Neopolitan, Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla...get it?) Interesting that that pattern has been requested a few times now and wish I could figure out how to put it on Ravelry so I don't have to send the pdfs out myself. I'll have to figure that out sometime. In the meantime...it is a beautiful day here in CT and no snow in the forcast. Ah Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive