Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Next to do...

So today I have been thinking what sock to do next. I think that I might just do another pair of the lacey white socks but not sure. I do love the pattern and would like to get another pair of white socks in the shop. I also have to do a pair for my daughter who wanted a pair of basket weaves. That is a pretty sock too. My mind just keeps swimming...there are so many ideas I have but always end up with just the basic socks that I enjoy most. Cables and that almost Argyle was nice. Well, I guess for now it is off to do a pair of white lacey. I'll have to time myself on these...actually not sure how long it takes to knit a pair as I usually knit only in the evenings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive