Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Trip with Scrunch Socks Packed to Knit


Harbour Town Lighthouse and Marina
 Last week we went for a week trip to Hilton Head Island, SC. It was a wonderful week of just relaxing and golfing and hanging out. Haven't been on a trip for a few years and this was a real treat to have a real vacation. Of course I had to bring a project with me and because the Scrunch Cable Socks have been really a special sock that I have been knitting I thought I would knit another pair in white. I am almost done with the pair and will post it on Etsy very soon. Still not sure if the price I put on it is the most reasonable but it will have to be. Have sold quite a few of these socks and the pattern that I wrote down for it has been selling also. Could be that maybe this is the best sock I have done yet.
Knitting on the Plane....always keep those fingers working.

Cotton Scrunch Cable Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive