Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dog Days of Summer

Today I sent a pair of Scrunch Socks for a woman in Germany. She has purchased a pair before and this is her second pair. I hesitate to post the Scrunch Socks in Etsy as a custom sock for as soon as I post it, it is sold. Not that that isn't nice but I have been working on a pair of socks that I have yet to finish because of custom orders that have to be done. This one that I  am working on is the Criss Cross in Yellow and Black. Really a great looking sock and hope that I will be able to finish them.

It have been hazy, hot and humid here in Westport, CT. Not exactly the type of weather that you love to knit in but I do have AC and only wish I could retire to knitting around the clock. Maybe someday but for now it has been a great summer of knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive