Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Walking and Knitting

So today was a nice bright day and although it was chilly I thought I would try out knitting and walking. Sometimes I really sit too much because I am knitting all the time and exercise would be nice at the same time. So I tucked my ball of yarn in my sweater near my shoulder and just walked around the house at first and knitting. I am starting a new pair of Scrunch Socks and it was amazing how much knitting I did and walking not a real speed walk but a normal walk. I was out walking about 30 minutes and it was fun. Tomorrow I am going to go around the block and see if the traffic becomes a problem. I doubt it as I will be in a fairly quiet neighborhood. Let's see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive