Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Criss Cross Mitts Custom Order

A couple of days ago I finished another pair of these Criss Cross Mitts. Navy and Tan combination for a woman on the West Coast. She has ordered another pair. I do think I can put this on paper except for the tricky part of the pattern where the gusset for the thumb and the pattern meet. I think on my next knit of these I'll really do a write up and figure out a way that would make it simple to do the pattern. As you know this is a pattern I used on my criss cross socks a while back and it is done in the intarsia method so many strands of yarns are flying. Let's hope I will post a pattern by end of month and see how that goes.
Intarsia method for the Criss Cross Pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive