Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Friday, January 27, 2012

Lorna Laces...great customer service!!!!

The other day, actually for the last couple of weeks I had been noticing that a pair of socks I knitted for my husband were felting. Well not both sides but only one side. These were his favorite socks and I washed them as usual in cool water and laid them flat to dry. But this last weekend they had really gotten to the point that the felting was really obvious and he no longer could put them on his feet. 
I emailed Lorna Laces and they were really dumbfounded as well. I have used Shepard Sock Yarn for ever and this has never happen to me. I never put hand knitted anything into the dryer and always wash in cold or cool water.  The owner of Lorna Laces, Beth Casey contacted me and was very helpful. I will continue to use Lorna Laces as one of my favorite yarns and now one of my favorite companies to deal with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive