Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fingerless Mitts and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I finally decided that I should knit another pair of these mitts. I really love them as they are knitted on fingerling weight yarn and on #2 needles. Very warm and I think it is because of the tight knit...versus bulky. Clearly have to try these on the recycled cashmere I just got from a woman on Etsy. I have posted these on Etsy and think I will do another soon. They knit fast but before I do another pair I want to knit a pair of red scrunch socks with a heart on the heels for Valentines. Busy knitting but then it is part of my resolution of knitting more pairs of socks this year than I did last year! 
We will see how that goes.....Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive