Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year of Knitting!


So my New Year's Resolution was to spend more time in developing the knitting business and joining more groups and conversations with fellow knitters in discovering more interesting ways to knit. Yes, still my passion is socks and with a few other items thrown in...but socks is the thing for me. Working on a pattern that I will post in Ravelry on a very basic cable sock that I have done alot. I know the pattern by heart but am going to lay it down on paper and see what happens. Everyone should have a basic sock pattern and this one is mine. I always have a version of it on Etsy and I think it is a good pattern for beginners and intermediates that just want to knit mindlessly! Just keep those fingers and hands moving will be my motto this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive