Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Check out my "Workroom".


Yesterday my husband decided to take some photos of my "stock room". We knitters all have various places to keep our yarns and stash but would you believe that this is most of the yarns that I have. I try not to buy new yarns until I am ready for another project or have a specific order I need yarn for. They sit in a hugh basket in front of me while I am knitting. When I work on a project, no matter what, I finish that project before I start another. I have tried to discipline myself so that I will complete a project and not have projects just "almost" completed. It really does make for a more efficient use of space and actually has made me more mindful of finishing not only projects but tasks that I do on an everyday basis. This is a very good thing.http://www.etsy.com/shop/byhandbyjean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive