Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Double Cable Twist w/seed Panel Sock


Have always like Irish Fisherman’s Cable Sweaters…actually just love combinations of cables and seed stitches. I knitted this pair of socks a while ago and took another look at it and decided to knit another pair, but this time I put the pattern down on paper. Love sharing this pattern. I knitted it in a beautiful aqua blue (better to see the pattern) but will now do another pair in white, as I think Fisherman’s Cable Sweaters should be in white! This pattern is for the intermediate knitter who loves cables.
This pattern comes with pattern graph, as well as written pattern for those knitters who don’t like graphs!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/double-cable-twist-w--seed-panel-socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive