Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Monday, March 18, 2013

March Blahs

So Wednesday, March 20 is the first day of Spring and around my part of the world it feels like the dead of winter with today a looming snow storm knocking at our front door this evening. I am feeling the March Blahs....and trying to get excited about the coming spring and summer but today it really is a bummer. However....I have started another sock. This one is called the Chain Link Cable with Rib. It will be a man's size sock with a Cable chain running down the sides and ribs throughout. I think it will be a great sock as it will not sag but cling to the ankle and foot. Knitting them in a Lorna Laces variegated yarn but probably will look better in a solid. Might try to do a pattern with these and just post it as a free sock pattern. That might be a good thing. Still looking for sun today but am getting a little more smiley at the prospect of sitting down soon and knitting these socks. First I have chores and errands to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive