Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Monday, July 16, 2012

Double Cable Socks again!


This is the second pair of the Double Cable Socks that I have knitted. The sole reason for knitting another pair was because I had gotten a few requests to put this pattern on paper. As with all of my sock patterns I literally knit a couple or more pairs to make sure that the results are what I want on paper. These turned out fairly well but need some detail work. My last pair had a different heel and thought that the diagonal flat heel might be a better conclusion and altered the stitch count as well as the needles used. The #1 needles were the 2.5mm needles versus the 2.75 before and although there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference I think I like the tighter knit and the cable pattern came out more dramatically. I have almost finished the pattern but need to knit one more pair before I put it up. Comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive