Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Projects to come.......

Whew....finally finished the last custom order sock! Now I can get to knitting those socks and mitts I have been thinking about and posting them. I love custom knitting but my shop on Etsy suffers with no new items being posted. Production is the key and I am getting closer to making the decision to knit more during the day. So at any rate the sock I am going to do is a pattern that has diagonal ribs. Diagonal worked over 6 stitches. Using a new yarn I got...Trekking XXL, beautiful feel and knitted on #1 needles....love the finer tighter results. Should be interesting and will show the results. The good news is I can now start knitting and designing new patterns! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive