Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Saturday, March 5, 2016

More on Mosaic or Slip Stitch Technique



Now starting another pair of socks for my husband but thinking and writing down the pattern as I knit. Very interesting and may be too difficult to complete a pattern that knitters can really understand. As with all my patterns I try to write them so that any knitter can journey through with ease...but am finding the heel and sole of the foot may be a challenge to have a continuity of the pattern. Anyway the challenge is on and hopefully I can find a clear way of explaining how to have a pattern that will be seamless and beautiful on the foot...this is where I am at this point.


For the record I am posting the photo of the first Slip Stitch sock I did last week as it came out really well...of course I didn't take notes...whenever I knit a sock that I am creating I never really write down notes as I just like the journey and the creative process...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive