Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Monday, April 28, 2014

Staggered Cable…extra large knee highs

And so I am knitting another pair of Staggered Cable knee highs for a woman in Utah. These are extra large and I must admit that they are a sock that takes me too long to knit. I don't know if it is just trying  to figure out the pattern as I have to start with a very wide cuff (large calf size) and then decrease to a narrow ankle. I did make notes on my last one but as notes go they are not of much use as the yarn I am using is a fingering weight and the pair before was a little heavier. Oh well….I am half way through and hope that I get these done before the end of the week. It is a difficult challenge…but they are looking really nice.
Working…half way through!
First pair I knitted….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive