Jean Murdoch

My photo
Westport, CT, United States

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scrunch Socks Finish Project!!!!

Received a wonderful picture and note from a woman who knitted the Scrunch Socks. She bought the pattern from my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/96835135/scrunch-cable-socks-pattern-only
I love how she increased the size to fit her foot and the finish product is perfect!



"i just finished the socks and heres a picture! it was a wonderful pattern to learn! they are looking fantastic but in order for them to fit i had to repeat the diamond pattern 6 times in total 3 on the leg and 3 on the foot and i wear size 9 so i don't know if you maybe have put it wrong on the pattern or not. just thought you should know. I made them in cotton and my mom is making them in wool :) 
these were the first socks i ever made so I'm happy they turned out so nicely" TB

TB knitted Scrunch Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive