It was quite the challenge...and I guess the real challenge was finding the correct yarn (Cotton) and weight that could carry the look. Then there was the size and gauge of knitting. I tried #2 needles and ended up with #3. The Yarn was a cotton sports yarn from Knit Picks (Comfy Sport). I knitted an example for the customer and she liked what I did. So I proceeded to do the job. I did add a little elastic thread to the cuff for a more stable fit and did alter the first sample I did to make sure it would fit the customer's dimensions.
So I think it all worked out really great and will try to do this sock again. Very nice scrunch look and cozy comfy feel.
|This is the photo sent me and the result.|
|This was the front view result.|